Monday, February 18, 2008

Angry Sara

This was our time-out chair when I was little. I spent a lot of time there, and as you can see, I wasn't very happy about it. I think I'm about Corina's age in this one, or maybe a little younger.
When I was a kid, people used to tell me that one day I'd have bad kids like me, and then I'd know what I put everyone through. I'll never know! I'll never know! Look forward to another post tomorrow about how great my children are. We have something exciting happening!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Are you serious!? That's not you it's MAX!

Jillian said...

I bet Max won't be happy to hear that.

Sara said...

Yeah I know...but at least I looked like a little boy, rather than Max looking like a little girl. That's what keeps him from being upset that he looks exactly like me.

vicky said...

Umm, your shorts are something else. WOW!

Sara said...

I am not responsible for the clothes!

Shannon said...

Laura stole my words. That's Max for sure! I think it's time you take down the old wallpaper.

Sherpa said...

Love those shorts.

And yeah, wow, I thought it was Max..and didn't realize those shorts were still in style in Canada in February.

Daisy Paige said...

This is one of your greatest posts ever.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dainon. said...

You still wear shorts like that, don't you? Funny how some things never change ...