Thursday, February 21, 2008

Corina's Friendship Bag

The kids' school had Friendship Day on Wednesday, where they went from class to class doing different activities to help them learn how to be good friends. Corina made this little friendship bag in one of the classes. She was so cute when she read it to me that I made her do it again so I could get it on tape.

The person at the door was looking for a Block Parent to help her because she was locked out of her house. Being a Block Parent is being a good friend too! Very fitting.

6 comments:

Sara said...

She doesn't always snort like that. She has a bad cold.

Laura said...

She's still stinkin cute though. And you're a good friend too, Sarrrra.

brent said...

I love the applause at the end.

Shannon said...

That was so sweet.

Dainon. said...

I liked the big fat snort at the end, actually.

Laurie said...

When she read it the first time, did you just scoop her up and kiss her all over her face? I ask because I have the overwhelming urge to do so myself.