Saturday, February 16, 2008

Family Day Weekend

We have a car! We're driving places! (Just until Tuesday, though.)

Corina bought herself a new outfit for her cow, and then they posed together beautifully. Awww...
Today we went for a classy breakfast at Denny's. Sitting beside us were 5 guys, each about 20 years old, who were here on holidays from Scotland. Or maybe Ireland. I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is I could hardly understand a word they said. They thought the hash browns were shredded onions and were scared to try them, which was funny. Everything about them was funny. I like laughing at people who are different.

Like my kid:

And he was delicious.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Sheena Easton's going to be so angry when she reads this.

Sara said...

But we liked the different people!

CWE said...

I got really excited there for a minute when you said that you had a car. Jerk.

Dainon. said...

I like how he just sits there and takes it.

Sara said...

Shauna, I dreamed last night that we drove the car down there to see you!

CWE said...

That's awesome. I'm telling you... when you come, I'll have a surprise in your room for you.

Daisy Paige said...

Is that blueberry syrup? Yum!