Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A ghost story.

I bought some black cords a while ago that I totally love. They make my bum look really cute, which is important, and they were expensive. I had to get rid of them the other day though. I think they're haunted. They had a smell in them that would not go away no matter what I did. I tried washing them with extra laundry soap, I used liquid fabric softener and a dryer sheet, and I sprayed them with perfume. It made no difference, because there is an evil, musty spirit living in my cords and it WASTED MY MONEY!!!

True.

5 comments:

bequi said...

Did you try rubbing them with lemons?

Just thought I'd ask.

Sara said...

I...didn't.

Shannon said...

You should have worn them with panties.

Kipluck said...

Fabreez? Or an Exocist?

Sara said...

Oh, I tried Febreeze too. And underwear.