Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Max is Great!!

You may remember that Corina won the citizenship award last month. Well, Max won it this month! Yay Max! This time I knew in advance, so I was able to get video of him being presented with the award. I am so proud of him. I can't even express how awesome it is to have these two for my children. They are just...wow. They are WOW. They are WOW GOOD.

That's the principal reading the letter about how great Max is, and the other guy is Max's teacher. He's the one who wrote the letter.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Way to go, Max!!! That's awesome!

(That does it. Micah will be spending his summers with your family.)

Shannon said...

Is that all your kids do is earn awards. You should get them a new hobby!

vicky said...

Yea Max!!!! ok, you guys are like a fake family, I mean really, you can't all hog all the awards, you have to share.

We think you are all awesome!

Uncle Brent said...

Max, you rock!

BeQui said...

YEAH! You're like the Incredibles! Incredibly CITIZENSHIPY!