Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Max's Basketball Game

Max had his first real basketball game last week, and tonight was the first one I was able to go to. It was so much fun! Max did such a good job. Here are some short videos of him being awesome. By the way, these four videos are all in one period. He's getting the rebounds, he's....doing other basketball stuff...

He's wearing orange, and he's number 18. In the first video he's the one getting the rebound. You'll probably be able to find him in the rest of the videos just fine.

video video video video

3 comments:

JLM said...

Max, you're a basketball shooting machine! I'm guessing you inherited your athletic abilities from your mom ...

Vicky said...

Max, you are AWESOME!!! I'm so happy you get to play basketball, it's one of my favorite sports. I love that you are doing to well. Go Max Go!

Dainon. said...

I'd say he's kinda a ball hog, but he does sink 'em time after time ... so I'll be quiet.