Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Haunted House? OF COURSE.

My stairs have been trying to kill me. (The picture shows the grand entrance in my house. Yeah.)
Just about every day this month, I have fallen up the stairs at least once. Sometimes twice. Sometimes three times. I'm not being a suck and telling you I trip a little and then keep going. I mean I'm falling completely forward and landing on my hands, my elbows, my hip...not my face yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'm amazed I haven't broken any bones, given how extremely fragile I am with all this apparent osteoporosis.

I'm wondering about ghosts. Do you think there could be a mean ghost in my house who thinks it's funny to push me up the stairs? I know lots of alive people who would think that was funny, but they're never behind me when I look. Last time I fell, I said, "STOP IT!" to the ghost. We'll see if that helps.

4 comments:

bequi said...

Your house has a grand staircase? It might be the ghost of my envy shoving you.

Jillian said...

Could be the ghost of your old hair, angry that you cut is all off. err....or something....

Bethany said...

Maybe you should have said please.

The UnMighty said...

From my experience most ghosts give up when you say "stop it." So I think you're good.