Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I didn't want to win anyway.

I didn't win the feeeeeeeeecking trip. I already did a real swear, and now I'm calm enough to fake swear. I feel a little ripped off though. The way they did it was they did a draw for 7 people to come up to the front, and then they did a reverse draw with those 7 people. They would call each of their names again, and this time the last one standing would win the trip. So anyway, before they did that they did some draws for dumb prizes. My name was the 3rd drawn and I won a really ugly bag. So really, if they had just left the ugly bags at the radio station, I would have been one of the 7 people at the front. Not fair! NOT FAIR!

And perhaps worse than not winning...I unwittingly ate a frog's leg. I ate the leg of an actual frog. I can't believe there's an actual frog's leg in my belly right now. I'm close to purging. They had some appetizers set out, and there were only two things that were meat-like. Everyone assumed the frog's legs were chicken on a skewer. I thought it tasted kind of sick, but I didn't want to be rude so I mostly ate it all. And then I saw the bone inside was all crooked and bendy and FROGISH. What the crap?? Who gives people frog's legs and doesn't warn them? I feel so dirty. I think maybe I really will go puke it up. I can't handle having it in my stomach any longer.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

This entire post is the most horrific story I've ever heard! Oh. My. Hell.

Shannon said...

That totally stinks. I really thought you would win! As for the frog legs, that's just really wrong.

Jillian said...

Did the frog leg get a real swear? Cause I really think it merits one.

bequi said...

I will real swear for you about the frog. Dumb radio stations!!!!

granolagirl said...

snake tastes like chicken...I wonder why frog doesn't. What kind of variations are there in reptilian taste...?