Monday, March 03, 2008

It's almost time for me to win something

I qualified to win a pretty awesome prize from a radio station here. I collected many thousands of points and entered their 7 Wonders contest a bunch of times, and now I am in the running for a trip! The morning show guy called me the other week to tell me. If I win, I will get to choose between these destinations: Hawaii, Australia, Italy, Niagara Falls, Egypt, New York, and...something else. I forget the other one.

Wednesday night I'm going to the dinner they're having for the qualifiers, and then they'll do the final draw. I feel like I should win. I really want to, and I believe that's what it takes. And then I'll choose....Niagara Falls! Yeah. I kid. Probably Hawaii. Or Italy. Or maybe Australia. What should I pick???

9 comments:

wdwbobbie said...

Personally I'd choose Italy, Egypt or Australia. Probably Australia because the flights there are more expensive on average so I'd be less likely to make the trip on my own. :-)

Dainon. said...

Hawaii calls your name. Beaches and sun want to give you a tan and relaxation.

That'd be my pick, anyway. Good luck!

Shannon said...

That's awesome! I really hope you win.
If you do, my suggestion is pick one of the destinations that are further away and more expensive -that you may not likely see otherwise (that you would WANT to see, of course) In which case i'd say pick Australia (which is AMAZING) or Egypt, which I hear is fantastic!
Also if you need a pregnant traveling companion, I know someone. ;)
GOOD LUCK!

CWE said...

GO TO ITALY!!! (I said it loudest so my opinion counts the most, right?)

Mike said...

They film Lost on Hawaii.

Jillian said...

OOo OOOo OOooo How exciting! Italy or Australia. It depends on when the trip will be scheduled.

granolagirl said...

oooh sweet! Well, I'd do Egypt or Italy because I like old stuff, but you'll need to learn some of the local lingo. My next choice would be Australia. My friend lives in Hawaii and says it's overcrowded and overrated (not to mention overpriced).

Jesse Harris said...

I fully endorse Italy as a vacation destination.

Sara said...

I still don't know what to do! But first I have to win, so I'll worry more about it when that happens.