Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Alice Cooper Psycho-Drama Tour 2008


He's coming to Lethbridge! He's coming to Lethbridge! I'm getting our tickets tomorrow! I saw my first Alice Cooper concert when I was 11, and Max will now see his first when he's 11 too. And Corina will be only 7, which is totally adorable as far as I'm concerned. They both want to wear the makeup to the show. If I were Alice Cooper, I would want to meet little kids who come to my concert in the makeup and know all the songs. I hope we get to hang out with him.


"The Legend of Shock Rock returns to Canada with his biggest show in over 2 decades…playing all his hits; “Schools Out”, “I’m 18”, “Billion Dollar Babies”, “Welcome to My Nightmare”, “No More Mr. Nice Guy” and many more.
The triumphs and tribulations heard on Alice Cooper's albums continue to thrill millions all over the world to this day. Indeed, no better example of Alice Cooper's timelessness can be found than in the fact that he still sings "I'm Eighteen" with all the passionate fervor and belief that he first brought to the song.
For as long as there is a part of us that will always remain 18, we will all have far more in common with Alice Cooper than we might realize--or dare to publicly admit. After all, you're still here, and so is Alice. Rocking out like all get out. And ain't that what it's all about?"

6 comments:

Dainon. said...

Talk about your all-time photo ops. I'd alert the newspaper if they go in full makeup. That's the sort of thing audiences just eat up, you know? I'm dead serious, too. It just may get you your in.

Sara said...

Thanks for the idea! My friend is the editor of the paper, so I bet he could get that arranged for us. Now I'm getting way too excited. I need to relax.

Laurie said...

Yes, keep us updated on that. That would be so awesome!

Dainon. said...

I'd write Alice a letter, too, and plead your case. His heart would break when he saw Corina all decked out in his makeup, y'know ...

Anonymous said...

Have your kids seen Alice Cooper singing with the Muppets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHr6GbWPBVQ

Sara said...

They have seen that, and they loved it. Thanks, anonymous!