Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lost Recaps

This is my favourite place to read about Lost. (Click here!) I don't learn anything, but the jokes speak to me. Oh yeah they do. This part - "But the ladies love my glistening biceps!!" *wails on air guitar and shoots stuff*" - oh my. Good! And the picture of Sayid when he's finding out Tom's gay...I cried real tears of joy.

Lost makes me so happy. Jokes about Lost (laughing with, not at) are indescribably beautiful.

Now listen to my sinister plan while I sit here in my PJ's...

We named our car Tom, which I think I already mentioned. After the most recent episode of Lost, Corina said, "So...great. Our car is dead and gay." YEAH!

2 comments:

CWE said...

I love you for introducing me to that website. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.

Lesley said...

If you like that one, you have to check out the recaps on www.televisionwithoutpity.com Those are hilarious.