Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Kids on the Block. Again. (Love).

It has been twenty years since Hangin' Tough was released. How is it even possible that so much time has gone by? And how ridiculous is it that I still feel like I'm fifteen years old when I look at this (new!) picture and when I hear Donnie's voice on the new song? I cry. I do. Tomorrow they will be together for everyone to see, and I will cry again. This is my dream come true and I am so very grateful for Donnie, Danny, Joe, Jordan, and Jon. In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Um, yeah, we thought they were super cute back in the day, but those kids sure turned into ladykillers, didn't they?

chartie said...

You might think of seeking professional help for this unhealthy obsession.

Sara said...

But I don't want to get better. If being obsessed with New Kids is wrong, then I don't want to be right...

Kipluck said...

I haven't heard a TESTIMONY about NKOTB since my Cousin was 10... and I was 10 also. I so love you.