Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Wiggles!

Tonight we saw The Wiggles in concert. Max is a little too cool for that now, so it was just Mommy and Corina this time. We had such a fun time! They put a lot of energy into their show to keep even the toddlers entertained. A couple of times I was embarrassed at how stupid they looked, but mostly I was impressed. I loved it.

We're trying to show here how great our seats were. You probably can't tell. They were 8th row right on the centre aisle.

We rushed the stage at the end of the show because Mommy was a New Kids on the Block groupie, and that's what we do at the end of concerts. It's a hard habit to break.


Here's a video of Corina playing Air Guitar with Murray, and one of the end of the show when we were in The Wiggles' personal space.

video video

2 comments:

JLM said...

I can't believe you went to the Wiggles without me. Thanks for nothing ... CORINA!!

Laurie said...

Corina's air guitar made me grin ear to ear.

Mashed potato, mashed potato...