Saturday, May 03, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese on Monday. You think I'm lying? Well good thing I have video proof, jerks.

I love the video of Max on the baby toy. I started taping him because I wanted to embarrass him, but he totally didn't even care. He has such a good attitude. I had never taken the kids to Chuck E Cheese before, because it's far far away in Calgary. It was actually super fun though. With the coupons from their website the price wasn't too bad either.

video video

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, so you went to Calgary again and didn't tell me. Good thing I don't live there or anything. Jerk.

Sara said...

Well I was only in town for about two hours, if that makes you feel better. And I also felt a little guilty about it, but that was all the time we had. Please forgive me! I love you!

Jillian said...

I started to comment on all the cute things in the video's, but it was just so long. Very cute kids and they look super happy.

Sara said...

But I want to hear all the comments on the cute things!

Shannon said...

Unforgiven. My kids like Chuck E Cheese, I'd have met you there. Love me, but I hate you. Grrrr!