Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Got My Hair Cut Again

Since I got my hair cut in March, I keep wanting to get it shorter and shorter. Today I got a bunch more cut off the back and it's an asymmetrical bob. I sort of look like Posh Spice now, but that's okay. I absolutely love my hair and I love my hairdresser. Never before have people come up to me to ask who cuts my hair so that they could get theirs done the same, but it happens now. It's pretty cool. My hairdresser is quite happy about it too!



9 comments:

CWE said...

We're like twinsies! That's pretty much how my hair is cut right now too except a teensy bit longer. But yours looks much better than mine.

Sara said...

So do you have to straighten your hair every morning then? Let's see some pictures!

Shannon said...

Creepy. I have my hair cut the same way too, only I think mine is angled more and my bangs are longer.

Sara said...

My sister also has this hair. We're a cult.

Bethany said...

I love it. Very sassy.

And I do not have this haircut.

Jillian said...

Nor do I, but I like it.

Sara said...

Join us. One day I will open the doors of Forbidden Barn for you. I am The Leader.

bequi said...

I tried that haircut but I have extreme frizz so it looks like i'm a mushroom. Never again. Looks HOT on you, though!

Vicorama said...

I love your hair cut, it's supper cute!