Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm heading to Salt Lake again. Officially! Yay!

Lots of people I love live there. Some used to live there and need to go back so I can see them.
It looks like we'll be heading down in the second week of July, and we'll probably stay for a couple of weeks. We want to at least stay long enough to go to the parade again. We had so much fun there with Jason a few years ago. I'm really excited about this. Yeah I am!

Memories...oh la la...
That certain smile - we almost peed. I think some of us actually did.
Dirty.
Awww...
Haaaaaaaaaaandsome.

Brent, where did the pictures of us go? Did you delete them from my computer? Jerk.

8 comments:

deidra said...

Too bad we'll be on the opposite side of the country then. :-(

CWE said...

If I didn't pee last time, I'm almost certain it will happen this time.

Laurie said...

Aww, look how loved you are!

Especially by me, who apparently is crushing you to death with my love.

Dainon. said...

Duly noted. And excited to see you and yours all over again. It'll be like last year! And the year before that.

bequi said...

Sarah Silverman made People Magazine 100 Hottest people list.

YEAH! You're coming to Utah!!!! I'M in Utah! We'll both be in Utah!

Bethany said...

We'll be in Utah in June. JUNE! Blast it all!

And look! My husband is singing in that last picture. He's handsome.

Kipluck said...

WOOHOO!

wdwbobbie said...

It kind of creeps me out that I'm the only one in that bottom picture smiling... what's wrong with you people!