Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Job Search

Today the interview process began for the next school year. Today I got calls from 7 schools asking me to come in for an interview before Friday. Seven! Do you realize how busy that makes me? It was nearly impossible to schedule them all in. And that was just today. Tomorrow more of the schools could call. There are not enough hours in the day. This is really super exciting, but it's also making my head hurt. I have the hugest tension headache. Blah.

But...I already went for one of the interviews straight after work today, and it went really well. (I come very highly recommended, you know. That's what they say!) Tomorrow I go to one before work, one during work, and then one right after work. Some of the positions I'm not too excited about, but I applied for them anyway in case the preferred ones aren't offered to me.

This is such grown-up stuff. Scary!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm amazed.

And, I'm trying to picture you with short hair in these interviews, after seeing all those Utah pictures with your long locks.

bequi said...

I bet you interview like a pro. Way to be an adult!

Shannon said...

Good thing for your new car or you'd have had to schedule those interviews over the next five years!

Sara said...

That's so true. I thought about that many times this week. I love my car.