Monday, May 12, 2008

Jobs. Eyes. Handsome Boys.

Today I applied for 39 positions with the school board for next fall. I had to rank the jobs in order of preference, which took for-freaking-ever. I felt like my brain was going to explode. (It didn't.) I really hope I get a job in round 1. I don't want to have to do this all over again in a couple of weeks.

Corina's eye appointment went well today. Her surgery is postponed, and maybe it will be cancelled altogether. Next week she goes back in to see how things are going. The doctor was really impressed with how much better it has gotten in the last week with the new medicines she's taking. Yay!

Also, New Kids have been rehearsing. They are ADORABLE.

3 comments:

Daisy Paige said...

Glad to hear about the decline of the Beast. I hope Corina's eye heals up enough that she won't need any surgery at all.

Jillian said...

So they didn't already cut Corina's eye? That is just the medicine that made it do that?

Good Luck with the jobs!

Lesley said...

Awww, look at the old geezers dance like a boy band! They're so cute!