Thursday, May 01, 2008

A moment of bragging

I got my final marks from the last semester. I am feeling awfully proud of myself and I decided to publicly brag about it. I got a perfect 4.0 every semester. Every semester! And here are all my marks, just so I can brag to the fullest.

Field Placement IV
A+

Inclusion Child Special Needs
A+

Speech & Language Development
A+

Positive Behavioral Supports
A+

Intervention Strategies
A

Child Psychopathology
A+
*******************************
Field Placement III
A+

Educational Trends
A+

Technology in Education
A

Educational Psychology
A

Sensory Impairments
A+

Health Issues in Education
A
***********************************
Multicultural Seminar
A+

Foundations of Human Services
A+

Applied Behaviour Analysis
A+

Family Systems and Development
A+

Math Instructional Support
A+

Language Arts Instruc. Support
A

Field Placement II
A+

Diagnosis of FASD
A+
************************************
Field Placement I
A+

Interpersonal Communications
A+

Observation and Assessment
A+

Composition
A+

Human Development
A+

Children With Special Needs
A+

Role of the Special Needs EA
A
Okay, now I promise not to brag about myself for at least 4 months. The kids though - I'll continue to brag about them every single day.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Brag away! I love good news!

...and also, I would like to point out that you were even in the hospital for a time there, AND raising two kids while they were being geniuses themselves, among other things. In case you needed reminding. ;)

chartie said...

I wish I were that smart! I only have a 3.9 - and no A+ marks. I didn't even know they gave those out anymore. Good work, smartypants!

Sara said...

You have to have over 98% to get an A+. It ain't easy.
A 3.9 is pretty sweet though!

Sherpa said...

Brag, brag and brag. You've totally earned it.

bequi said...

Pfft. I can't believe some of your grades weren't A+'s!

I'm so proud of you!

But you in particular have some explaining to do on my blog. >:-(

Shannon said...

Maybe you should have taken harder classes. Or gone to school to teach smarter kids? Still, congrats!