Friday, May 30, 2008

My Hands are Shaking!

I'm like an old grandma with these shaky hands, but it's from something even better than Parkinsons! (Hard to believe, I know.) I'm going to do something GREAT in about 32 minutes, but it's a secret until then because I don't want people to ruin it for me. They can go do it themselves in 33 minutes, but I'm first. I'm first! I'm so scared I'll do it wrong and screw everything up. I MIGHT BE HAVING A STROKE RIGHT NOW.

**Update**

So, it's all done. I bought tickets to the Edmonton NKOTB show. Woo hoo! Now the rest of you may go buy your tickets. They aren't sold out yet, but they only have crappy seats left. The good seats were gone immediately! It's sick. We're in pretty good shape, right beside the stage. It was hard because if I was only buying one ticket for myself, I could have had a seat in the very front on the floor, pretty much. But with buying three tickets so I could share this life changing event with my kids, that pushed us off the the side quite a bit. I make such sacrifices for my children.

One of the girls from nkotb.com is sitting right in my row! She's a big freak too, so we can cry all through the show together.

9 comments:

Dainon. said...

The world anticipates what this is. And believes it has to do with NKOTB.

Dainon. said...

I win! You're becoming mighty predictable in your old age.

Not that you're old, but y'know.

Sara said...

I was predictable even when I was young. (At least when it came to New Kids.)

Bethany said...

Actually, I was kind of disappointed to see it had nothing to do with the Lost finale.

But, NKOTB are reason enough for your hands to shake. I get it.

Laurie said...

Holy smokes! I can't wait to hear all about it. ALL about it. Pictures, videos, etc.

bequi said...

I've never been so excited over someone else's good fortune in my LIFE!

Sara said...

Bethany, the Lost finale was too overwhelming to write about. It will probably take me a while to sort out my feelings. I can tell you that I cried a whole bunch of times though.

Jillian said...

One of my best memories from jr high is my mom lying to a security guard at a New Kids concert so that we wouldn't get our camera taken away from us.

It was back in the day of film camera's.....she swore that there were pictures of her sick newborn on that film so the guy just took the batteries to our camera. My youngest brother was about 9 years old.

I can understand the hand shaking business. It's a pretty big deal.

Shannon said...

I'm worried that you're going to get arrested, Sara. Really.