Monday, June 02, 2008

Guess who's going to another New Kids concert!

They're coming to Calgary too! I didn't blog about it because I'm selfish, and I wanted to wait until I had my tickets before some random person saw my blog and got in line ahead of me. This morning we got our tickets! Shannon and her cousin are coming with us. This show is the day after the Edmonton show, so we'll just hit the second show on our way home from the first. It's going to be SO AMAZING!
Some crazy news - they just added a 3rd date in Toronto. They're playing the Air Canada Centre 3 times in a week. That place seats 20,000 people! Two of the shows are sold out, and the third just went on sale. It's just like old times. Even I can't believe it, and I'm their biggest fan. It's a good thing I don't still live back home, because they are playing a ton of concerts in that area and I would go broke.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Shhh. I was too embarassed to even tell my husband that I was going. He was listening to your phone message and asked what it was about and I said nothing and pretended to be too busy for explanations. I'm a total closet fan, sorry.

Sara said...

I am so offended. Closet fans are terrible. You are OUTED.

DebraPants said...

Aww... you guys deserve to have a night of fun out! Have a great time!

Shannon said...

When we go to the concert I'm going to wear a brown paper bag over my head with cut outs for my eyes.

bequi said...

No related:
Remember Madan Nipple? SHE RUINED THE THIRD SEASON FINALE BY TELLING ME WHO DIES!!!! WHORE!!! I'm skipping any references to Lost in your blog so I don't have to worry about learning something from Season 4 before someone can download it for me. That's why I commented here.

Sara said...

I have no idea who Madan Nipple is, but I do understand why you won't read my Lost posts.

You don't need someone to download it for you. It's all just online ready to watch immediately. Unless that's considered downloading, in which case...why do you need someone to do it for you?

bequi said...

Our computer sucks and we have no sound. So watching it on the computer just isn't an option. :-(

If you read my blog more closely ;-), you'd remember Madam Nipple is the lady I drive to church who flashed my husband.