Sunday, June 08, 2008

New NKOTB Video - Summertime.

The song is the guys reminiscing about fun in the olden days. Did you know that 1988 is the olden days? I wish that for the beach part of the video they had dressed as they did back in 1988. It would have made more sense, plus it would have been hilarious. And then the rest of the video could have been them all snazzed up in their grown-up clothes.



I can't wait for the concerts in the fall. Woo hoo!

Exciting news: New Kids are performing at the Much Music Video Awards next weekend in Toronto.

3 comments:

brent said...

I will be here, and I'd love to see you!

Mike said...

So my question is:
How is that video supposed to appeal to their fan base - 30 something women?

Or was it them just being like "Dude! We get to make music videos again? Ok how bout' a video of us on the beach frolicking with a bunch of bikini chicks?"
"Sweet!"
"Yeah, lets do it!"

Sara said...

Brent - Yay!

Mike - I don't really like watching them make out with girls, but I'll take what I can get. Really, I'd watch them sit around burping and farting if that was all they offered. That is because I have discriminating taste.