Monday, July 14, 2008

Donnie made me cry. Again.

Donnie and Danny were at a radio station in Germany (I think), and they interviewed a fan. I think that's adorable. The girl totally loves Donnie, so I can kind of relate. Look at all the love he gives her at the end of the video. I can't even watch it without crying. He's so good to his obsessed fans.

I'm still on holidays. I don't have any pictures of my holidays on Shauna's computer, so I can't show you all the fun we're having. I can just tell you we're having lots of fun. We especially love wearing our ISLAND PANTS!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I wonder if he humped her after. It looked like it might be heading that way.

Bethany said...

I'm sure he would have been able to...

And yay! Please tell Shauna I said "thank you" for allowing you to blog. Ü

bequi said...

That was cute how at the end she looks over her shoulder at his hand on her back with that super excited look on her face.