Monday, August 04, 2008

Annabelle and Chloe, our dogs in Salt Lake.

This one is written by Max and Corina.

Annabelle and Chloe are Shauna and Jesse's dogs, and we miss them so much. They are cuddly and cute.
Chloe is giving me kisses. It tickled.
The dogs love to give us tons of kisses.
Annabelle was laying with me, and she lost balance and fell off the big giant bean. She was trying to stay on, but by accident she punched me in the eye and I got a big ouch.
Annabelle is laying with me on the big bean.
This one is a closeup of Annabelle and me on the big bean.
I didn't like saying goodbye to the dogs.
Max is crying.
We both love Annabelle and Chloe and hope they don't eat the new baby.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That is just so sweet. I love these pictures. Be sure to tell Max and Corina that the dogs will both TOTALLY remember them when they come to visit next. We'll have to send the kids some pictures every now and again to tide them over, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

I won't tell the people at lovesac that you called their "sac" a "bean bag"
watch the video at:
http://www.lovesac.com/aboutsacs.asp

Sara said...

Not a bean bag, but a "big bean". I don't think they'd mind so much, since she's just a little girl. In fact I bet they'd think it was ADORABLE.