Sunday, September 28, 2008

Alice Cooper Concert Day, Featuring Eric Singer!

Today is the day! In fact we're leaving in just a couple of minutes for the Alice Cooper concert. Yay!

This afternoon the kids got their Alice Cooper makeup on. We had somewhere very special to go.


They look awesome!

Here we are at the front of the line for the Eric Singer meet and greet. (He's Alice Cooper's drummer, don't you know.)
Corina and Eric Singer. He complimented Corina's makeup and asked where her seats were for the show tonight. He also reminded her to wear ear protection. Very thoughtful.
He also chatted with Max about the show and was super nice.
When he stood to get his picture taken with me, I realized I was way too tall for him. I towered over him. Because I'm so freaking nice, I kind of hunched down a bit so he wouldn't feel so little. See? I'm thoughtful too!
We had a picnic outside the arena, hoping to catch a glimpse of Alice. Of course that didn't happen. He's likely at Paradise Canyon anyway. We were hanging out with the sound guys, and they said he never comes out to talk to people. Oh well. We'll see him tonight.
And now we're heading off to the show. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'll report back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, what a cool story! I love hearing stories about celebrities being so nice.

Sara, you looked smokin' today! Your haircut really is great.

Jillian said...

Oh my gosh...Are you writing on their faces with a Sharpie?!

How long did that take to come off?

Sara said...

Thank you Laurie!

Yes, it's Sharpie. That's what real fans do, don't you know. It wasn't too bad to get off. They used my eyemakeup remover, and it's nearly off. I figure we'll get the rest tomorrow.

Lesley said...

That happened to me with Stephen Tyler...he's so freaking little...I had to crouch down a bit just to make it look like I wasn't a giant. What is with this these tiny rock and rollers?