Monday, September 29, 2008

Alice Cooper Psycho Drama Tour - Yeah, I was there!

I have way more pictures than this, but I'm trying not to overwhelm you. There are more on my Facebook if you happen to know me in that way. There are even more on my computer, but that's just way too personal.

Here's Max with some "Dirty Diamonds" that Alice threw from the stage. Max fought big, scary rock and roll men to get that! He's my hero.
This part made us cry...

Notice our seats got better...
I tend to rush the stage a little at concerts. I can't help it! It's probably genetic though, because Max did it first. He was right up to the barricade at least ten minutes before Corina and I made our move.

And here's how we all looked at the end of the show. Splashed with blood! Alice Cooper's daughter did that to us. Incredible...
And finally, here's Corina rocking out to School's Out. I love this video. She actually shudders while watching him! Such good reactions.


video

I have to get up in 5½ hours for work, but it's really hard to go to bed after a show like that. I'm tired, but I'm also still really excited!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

I think I've asked this before, but will you adopt me and be my mother?

Laurie said...

Looks like the perfect start to the Halloween season. Nice!

Corina singing along is so stinkin' cute.

Steve said...

Very cool! You guys going to see AC/DC? I bet this will be their last tour ever. :(

Shannon said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time. But wasn't that concert to dark and scary for the kids? And for you too? You're the biggest chicken of all! I know I'd have been frightened.

Sara said...

It's not scary for us at all. I grew up on Alice Cooper, and the kids have too. We know it's theatre. And it's very safe.

Pablo said...

He lives here. He's a pretty cool guy...donating to lots of causes and whatnot. He even does a radio show every night for free. He's not the best on the radio. He's wicked smart, but he's just not that entertaining to listen to. Anyways, he's still cool.

Sara said...

He has that Christian teen community centre thing there, right?

Shannon said...

I still think his show would have traumatized me. I'm not good with some of that kind of stuff. I'm a wuss.

Pablo said...

I think I've heard of that, but what with not being a teen, or a member of the community, or believing the center should be spelled that way...I wouldn't really know.

Kipluck said...

You really are the most rock and roll mom!