Saturday, September 13, 2008

One of those tag things.

Lesley tagged me, and here I am being a good sport.

The rules:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1.How many songs are on your iPod?
I don’t have an iPod. I did use iTunes for the first time last week though. I bought New Kids on the Block’s new album The Block, and you should too.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Probably some really fun, upbeat music to keep my kids from crying too hard. Maybe some New Kids.
In case you are in charge of my funeral, here’s what I really want. I want to be buried in a really cheap, plain box. Like cardboard! And I want there to be a bunch of markers available so everyone who loves me can sign my cardboard box, sort of like a cast. You can draw pictures on it too if you really want. Now everyone who has read this has an obligation to ensure it happens.

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
None. I read my newspapers and magazines online these days. Save the trees! That’s what I always say. Always.

4. What is your favorite scent?
Coffee is pretty good, but my kids are even better – especially when they need a bath. Nothing like good Max and Corina sweat.
(Most hated scent – freshly trimmed toenails. *gag*)

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Clothes, a house in my neighborhood, more clothes, and many hotel rooms and flights to go to every show on the tour that is about to begin…

6. What is your theme song?
Funky Cold Medina?
Or maybe Close To You by New Kids…

7. Do you trust easily?
Ha! HA! Ummm…no. HAHAHA!

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think way too hard before I act. I think so hard that sometimes I never get around to acting. (Unless I’m mad, in which case you should watch out. I’m sorry!)

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really. My life has been pretty sweet lately.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Sure, but it may not be accurate. I tend to think I’m a bit overweight and big-boned, but then I see pictures and I’m confused who that scrawny girl is. I also think I’m taller than everyone. EVERYONE.

11. Is being tagged fun?
This was the most fun I’ve had in at least 15 years.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Google Reader, which is the best thing ever. Also Facebook, Perez Hilton, newkidsnetwork.ning.com, www.nkotb.com, and a secret, invitation-only New Kids site that I can’t tell you about!

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Some of you have noticed it has been a big New Kids year for me. It’s not my fault! They went and reunited on me!
So…New Kids. Chemical-free products. And my butt.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Smart, lovely, way prettier smile than I could ever hope to have…

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I’m listening to The Right Stuff, so it’s in there right now. Before that I’ve had Twisted off the new album stuck in there.

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
I got new, super-dark jeans that are perfect. Love them.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Sure?

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Depends. If I was alone, I’d keep it. If I was with my kids I’d pretend to be a good person and we’d try to find who lost it.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Shower and makeup, computer, mirror. I’m vain, as if you didn’t already know that.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Pedicures with Corina like I promised. I’ll do it right now!

I tag every person who reads this, because I am so in love with you all.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Aww thanks...believe it or not, I got braces a few years ago so you'll notice my smile is WAY different than it was when you knew me in person. Although, back then my teeth were way too big for my body...kind of like all the parts of teenagers that god likes to throw together as a cruel joke.

Your list cracks me up. But I love the funeral idea. Never thought of having people write on your box!!!

Sara said...

Lucky you! My teeth are still too big for my body.

bequi said...

My friend in high school fell off a waterfall trying to save his puppy and died. his parents got him a silver cast and had everyone signit and his snowboard, like a yearbook. It was one of the saddest funerals I've ever been to.

I will do this tomorrow. Don't forget to comment so I feel loved.