Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toronto NKOTB Concert

I admit I have spent the last...well, MANY hours watching YouTube videos of last night's New Kids on the Block concert at the Air Canada Centre . It was the very first show of the tour, but my shows aren't until November. (Why oh why did I move away from Toronto? Three shows, they get!) I refuse to wait until November to see what they're doing. Of the 2539 videos I've seen so far, this one is my favourite.

Things to watch for:
Joe is wearing the happy face jacket!
The fact that the concert is one huge singalong. Adorable.
Important-est is at 1:55. Donnie and Danny do THE BEST DANCE EVER.



Sigh. Only two more months to wait.

6 comments:

Sara said...

I like how Blogger says I posted this before the concert even happened. Silly silly Blogger. I posted it on FRIDAY.

Laurie said...

YOU need to start a fansite, dear Sara. You are ridiculously good at finding these great NKOTB gems!

Bethany said...

So, was the Drunk Donnie again? I mean, that dance...

I love your infatuation.

Sara said...

No, that's just Fun Donnie. (Not like Friends' Fun Bobby...)
He's just funny and fun and awesome.

Lesley said...

That video made me want to buy tickets to the show! And what's bad about that is that I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH!!! I'd totally go alone! Although, cue the "when you're at a NKOTB concert you're never alone" comment...

Seriously, they look like they're having so much fun! And Joey is the cutest thing ever!!! I swear I'm 14 again!!!

Sara said...

They are playing in Toronto TONIGHT! Go!