Friday, October 17, 2008

Donnie Wahlberg Interview about ME!

Last question, on behalf of all the girls I grew up with - will you marry me?
Um. What?

Oh come on, you guys probably still get that all the time. What do you say to that?
I don't know. I was having a conversation with a buddy not long ago, and he asked if I would marry or date a fan. I said of course. He said, really? You'd go out with some girl who stood outside for hours in the rain to meet you? And I was like, wouldn't you want a woman who'd wait outside in the rain to meet you? That's kind of hot.


2 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome! He totally wants you!

Shannon said...

Oh Lord. He has no idea what he just got himself into.
Although are you really considering yourself "a fan" if you already know/knew him and dated his bandmate?