Saturday, October 18, 2008

You Funny Americans

I am very much not an American, but I want to know...is this true?

Barack Obama:
Columbia University - B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in International Relations.
Harvard - Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude

Joseph Biden:
University of Delaware - B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science.
Syracuse University College of Law - Juris Doctor (J.D.)

John McCain:United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899 (HAHAHA!)

Sarah Palin:
Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism

8 comments:

Shannon said...

That's some interesting stuff. Funny too. I'm still seriously hoping that the Americans end up with McCain and Palin just for the comedic value. That's all I can base it on since I have no clue who stands for what policies.

Michelle said...

Ok....
I have to second the HAHAHA,
when I read that whole thing I was shocked. This is the kind of thing that would never be mentioned on the US news.

Kristi said...

What, you got a problem with people who go to 5 different colleges before getting their BA? Them's fightin' words lady. (see, going to 5 schools made my grammar awesome!)

Steve said...

Oh, it has been mentioned, but when it is, the conservatives attack the press as being "elitist liberals"! haha. Yeah, we are dumb.

Krispy said...

I've known/worked with complete idiots who were highly educated. Education level is not always directly proportionate to intelligence, experience and common sense.

Sherpa said...

Hmm, kind of sums up both parties, really.

Amber said...

I'm American and I hadn't heard about that. I think that that is hilarious. I actually heard someone say recently, "Obama and Biden are thinkers. Do we really want thinkers?" Umm... yes???

Tertium Quid said...

Back in the Republican Primary of 2000 our choices were McCain at the bottom of his Navy class, and Dubya who was a Yalie with a master's degree. Did we do the right thing that year choosing that erudite scholar from Crawford?

Schooling doesn't magically turn you into a good leader.

I'm not voting for Obama because he's a schoolified city boy. You might say I'm voting for him in spite of that fact, actually.