Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Kids/Donnie Wahlberg week

So, the Meet and Greet is the thing I paid all the money for. That's a group of ten people who get to go in a curtained area to meet the guys. You get about five minutes with them. (There were about twenty groups of ten.) It's expensive, it's not much time, but it's worth it. And you're not allowed to bring a camera, so that sucks.

I'm not going to say much on my blog about my Donnie week, but I'll share some pictures. They're not from the M&G of course, because if I had pulled out a camera I would have been kicked out. The M&G was great, but everything else was much better.






Eating supper and watching movies on Donnie's bus...



I am suddenly living in a fairy tale. I have never been happier in my entire life.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! What more can I say? I'm so glad you had this opportunity.

Kim said...

Wha? Wow! That's awesome! I hope your followup posts will have more details... The how, where, what (we know who)!!!

Sara said...

Sorry...only pictures this time.

Hey, I love project nkotb. It's in my google reader. Fun!

Krispy said...

I love that picture of Donnie and Corina. I love living your fairy tale vicariously.

Sara said...

That moment between the two of them went on for at least three or four minutes, which is actually pretty long for something like that. She is so in love with him.

Sherpa said...

I was just going to say I love that picture of Donnie and Corina too.

brent said...

Hooray! Great pics, and they're not photoshopped! Woo hoo hoo!

Dainon. said...

Such a tease. All this buildup for weeks and months on end and then the plug gets pulled right at the last minute? Unfair. But, hey, it is your life.

Steve said...

Wow, totally worth every penny!!!! I'm impressed! So when is the big day? Church bells are ringing, hehe.

Sara said...

I'm sorry I'm not sharing more. It's not like I don't want to!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I stumbled upon your blog once and am addicted to it. I'm dying to know...how did you get a private rendezvous with Donnie?!?!!

Sara said...

It wasn't any of my doing. It all just kind of happened, and I'm very happy it did. Very very happy.