Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

Well dudes, tomorrow I head off to my NKOTB concerts in Edmonton and Calgary. Thanks to my 5* VIP package, I'll be backstage with my future husband Donnie (left) and my ex-husband Danny (right).
We're going to have a lovely time together! Max is going to call Danny "Daddy" when he sees him, just to put a little fear into him. It's good for the heart.

Also, I need to say that I work with some of the best human beings on the planet, and I am so happy to have them in my life. That is a true story. I even hug them willingly now. They've turned me into a genuine hugger! That's quite a feat. This is a tricky and awkward time in my life, and they get that and are helping me like good people do. It's sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this attention to gayness and NOTHING for The Kids?

Shannon said...

I wish I could be there to hear Max call Danny daddy. Will he really do that? Of course he would, you made him. Now I'm even more disappointed that I was too slow to buy the 5 star.