Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm Your Biggest Fan

Lady Gaga opened for New Kids, and I really loved her. Her show was very much like Alice Cooper's. Very vaudeville. It was a beautiful thing. Since then I've been listening to her music a lot, but I really like this one.

But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rockstar
Iin between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Yes, I get that I'm a little...hmm...intense? I think it's poetic that I first heard this song at a New Kids concert.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Sara, I love Lady Gaga!

Daisy Paige said...

How on earth did she get into your diary? Are you going to sue her for copyright infringement?

Sara said...

No kidding, eh? Makes me laugh. And then cry.