Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Even Gross

I got brave and made a spinach smoothie today. Krispy promised me it wouldn't make me vomit, and she was totally right.

First I filled my blender with fresh spinach and some orange juice and blended that. It looked so disgusting that I really couldn't believe it would turn out. I tasted it at that point, and I didn't die. I didn't want more, but I didn't die. I added frozen blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. It stopped looking like bile and turned into this vision:
So pretty!

And then I drank it. It was delicious! I want another one already. I'm going to be so healthy and strong.

4 comments:

Amy said...

The important question is: Will it make your hair grow faster?

Shauna said...

Wait... there were no bananas in your version?

Sara said...

I don't usually put bananas in my smoothies. They overpower everything else. I was going to put one in this, but then I forgot.

Bethany said...

You're welcome.

(Krispy got the recipe from me.)