Friday, February 20, 2009

Palm Restaurant in New York

"The Palm, located at the famous address of 837 Second Avenue, New York, New York, is The Palm Restaurant's flagship location. Still in its original 1926 location, The Palm provides a dining experience you won't soon forget. The walls of The Palm are covered with such vivid, colorful history that you won't be able to take your eyes off the walls. Some loyal diners have been coming back to this Palm for over 70 years for the same great food and service."

And now, a vivid colourful history of New Kids on the Block!







6 comments:

Zack Bird said...

Hi I just joined The blog set and was searching relivant links found yours. Would u mind if I put some of your photos on my site http://smartworkstudio.com/palm.html

Sara said...

Well, the pictures aren't mine. They're just floating all around the internet. You're welcome to use them, but I don't know if you could get in trouble for it.

Zack Bird said...

Ok then I think It will be fine. I should have mentioned, I'm The PALM restaurant mural/cartoon Artist. Bronwyn Bird, (my mother) draws all the portraits for the palm. Including the guy's heads for the signing. I 'm trying to find some "Palm signing" shots for my web site. Thanks -Zack

Sara said...

That is AWESOME. We totally love the mural. Nice work!

Ashe84 said...

Where is this I want to go there to eat and see their faces on the wall.

Ashe84 said...

Where is this I want to go there to eat and see their faces on the wall.