Thursday, April 16, 2009

Corina's Quiz

Questions and answers by Corina.

1. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, because it’s a nice, light, bubbly colour, and because I like bubble gum.

2. What do you dream about?
When I’m daydreaming, I dream about if I could be Donnie’s daughter. He gives me presents and we watch movies together, and we have a whole bunch of fun.

3. Describe the coolest outfit.
A green dress with waves at the bottom, but they’re still green. There are lines on it that are light bubblegum pink, and then it has a whole bunch of strawberries and raspberries on it. For the shoes, green shoes with raspberries and strawberries on them.

4. Who was the first man to land a spaceship?
Bob Snider.

5. Who do you love the most in the world?
My mommy, because she always cuddles with me and she makes fun stuff with me.

6. Who do you love the most in the world not counting family?
Donnie and Joe, because they’re New Kids on the Block, and they’re cute, and they’re good at singing and dancing.

7. What is the best smell?
Freshly baked cookies and brownies.

8. What is the worst smell?
Toots.

9. If you could only eat one food, what would you choose?
And I would never die? Pickles!

10. Pick four words to describe your mom.
Funny, nice-smelling, pretty, best.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Awww! I love that she said you're nice-smelling! That's too cute!

Steve said...

Adorable! :)

Jillian said...

I can't name all the ways that I love her coat.

And for the record, I had to google Bob Snider. Guess that just goes to show how un-Canadian I am.

Sara said...

She just made up the name Bob Snider because she didn't know the answer to her own question. It's just a coincidence that he's a singer from Nova Scotia.

The Mostess said...

I second #2 and #6. She's so wise...beyond her years.