Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kiwanis Festival Provincials

Last night we got back from Edmonton, where Corina's choir was competing in the provincials. It was a super busy, slightly crazy weekend. The kids nearly overflowed the toilet tank on the bus, we went to a science centre, Chuck E Cheese, Swiss Chalet, a picnic, swimming (but not my group because I'm mean), probably other stuff that I forget, and we also were on the road for about 15 hours.

We had about 7 hours of this on Friday to get to Edmonton:
We spent a few hours at the Science Centre in Edmonton, where we learned about boogers, poop, pee, farts, and other very scientific things.
Corina actually rode this.


Want proof? Here's proof:



These are the girls I had in my room. One of them vomited the whole way up on the bus, and then stayed awake coughing until 4:00 am. I still like her though. Here we are after 2 whole hours of sleep on Saturday night.
Our choir. I like to describe them as scrappy.
Here are their two performances.



One more performance and then we're done for the year, thank God.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Damn, I wish I looked that good on only 2 hours of sleep! (or even 8! :))