Friday, June 05, 2009

Popsicle!!!

New Kids started their Full Service Tour last night. They aren't coming anywhere near me at all, and in a show of great restraint and mental health I didn't buy any tickets for far away shows. Yay me! Instead I'll be living on Youtube for the weekend watching every clip I can find. That's still healthy. Shut up.

I just watched this clip, and I LOVE it! It is absolutely brilliant. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I bounced up and down while clapping my hands spastically...



So gangsta!!

I love it. Good job, Joe. I need to find another clip that shows more.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I love Joe. And I love that he still has the topless hat. However, he's a little too old to be singing that song no? I loved it when his voice would crack.

Yes you can shoot me dead now. Sorry. :)

Sara said...

I hope he sings that song forever. Such great memories!

The Mostess said...

I think I'm responsible for the Popsicle resurrection. I totally Twittered them, and told them I wanted it.

You're welcome.

PS...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AREN'T GOING TO THE SUMMER SHOWS!!!!!

Sara said...

I know. I'm really really really unhappy about it. But thank you for requesting Popsicle.