Saturday, July 11, 2009

Full Service Tour In Your House!

In da house?

New Kids on the Block's Full Service Tour didn't come anywhere near me this summer, which I am okay with. Really. I am. I never once cried about it. To make up for leaving Western Canada completely out of the tour, they are going to stream their Dallas show live online on July 17! Woot!

The show will be on iClips.net, and you can order the show starting Monday, July 13. I know all my friends will want to watch it. You'll get to see my boyfriend!

This is bringing back all the memories of their Pay Per View when I was a teenager. Maybe Donnie will ride in on a motorcycle, Danny will say "Live...via satellite!", and they'll all take off their shirts - just to continue bringing back the memories.

2 comments:

The Mostess said...

OMG!OMG!OMG! I so know exactly what you're talking about.

We suckered our parents into so many pay per view specials it's not even funny. This was in addition to watching Hangin Tough Live a million times.

Speaking of that video, don't you still hate that skanky blond girl in the pink tank top that Donnie growls/smiles at during Hangin Tough??

Sara said...

That girl wasn't even a real fan. She was totally a plant! That's what I said then, and I'll say it forever.